Please email for Application Guideline to ART: OPTIMISM residency contact email, and follow the procedure.
There are two steps in the :
Sending general information and essays online, JPEG image(s) and PDF(s) of your CV
based on the instruction on the application Guideline.
Mailing application materials if necessary If you would like to submit video work,
send DVD-R or USB flash drive via postal mail. The DVD-R / USB flash drive data should not be longer than 10 minutes.
- Submitted materials will not be returned to the applicant in principle.
- Do not send any extra materials at the time of application.
- Details of the proposal, catalogs of the past exhibitions, portfolio etc, as the ART: OPTIMISM project administration committee will directly request supplementary materials for the screening to the each applicant if necessary.
Application is now open for 2017
Applications should be submitted by this date: OPEN FOR NOW
All applicants should mail application materials which are required by post to mailing address:
ART: OPTIMISM PO BOX 1282 NEW-YORK NY 10276 Mailing Application Deadline (should arrived by) : NOW OPEN FOR 2017
SCREENING AND ANNOUNCEMENT
- The expected number of artists to be invited may be two or three.
- The screening process will be conducted by the Selection Committee.
- The Selection Committee is scheduled for beginning of 2017.
- The final results will be announced and sent to the applicants via e-mail by the beginning of 2017.
- Individual queries concerning the selection process will not be answered.
For inquiries contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
ART: OPTIMISM artist–in-residence program
Open: Tuesday to Saturday
Office Hours: 12:00pm - 6:00pm
Closed on Sundays, Mondays, and National Holidays.
Any inquiries being sent on closed day will be answered on next working day.
This Program Outline is based on the project plan of the fiscal year of 2017.
The details of the program are subject to change if necessary.